Loading...

TONTO DIKEH AND NANNY

Estranged nanny of Tony Dikeh’s son, Mrs. Mgbechi
Enyinnaya, has accused the Nollywood actress of
subjecting her to all forms of emotional and psychological
abuse while working for her.
The 56-year-old native of Imo State, who opened up on
what really transpired between them in a chat with

journalists in Lagos on Sunday after a video showing her
being questioned by Dikeh in company of others went viral
on the internet over the weekend, said that contrary to
claims by the actress of showing her love by regularly
gifting her money for her children, she had never done so.
Though Enyinnaya acknowledged that Dikeh had on a
number of occasions given her clothes for two of her
children, she dismissed most of what Tonto said, in a
disclaimer over the weekend, as false.
She said, “Throughout the period I worked for Tonto, she
always assaulted me verbally. At the slightest opportunity,
she would rain abuses on me and tell that she would
scatter me if I wasn’t careful. I lived in that house with her
despite all the constant harassment because of her son,
King. I loved the boy like my own child and it was
because of him that I stayed long with her.
“She has never given me money to give to my children.
The only thing she did was to give me some of the
clothes she wanted to distribute to motherless babies
homes to give to my children.
“Tonto said that she had taken me to 15 countries, let her
show the world my passport and the copy of the visas
she claimed to had obtained for me. The only place we
went outside Nigeria together was Ghana and it was her
husband, Churchill, that took us there.
“The video she posted online was not the complete
version. All the things I said, they did not show it. She
only showed where she and others were intimidating me;
they never allowed me to talk. Let her tell the world the
truth because I worked for her diligently and had never
conspired with anyone to tarnish her image.”
Dikeh, whose marriage with Olakunle Churchill crashed
earlier this year over claims of infidelity and battery, had
posted a disclaimer through the Instagram page of her
friend, Halima Abubakar, accusing Enyinnaya of
collaborating with others to smear her name.
According to her, she had fired the nanny about two
months ago after realising that she wasn’t really fit for the
job following constant sickness – a claim the 56-year-old
woman denied vehemently.
“This is to inform the general public about the recently
uploaded video about the nanny of my beloved dear son
who in a video said I abandoned her at the hospital
leaving her to fend for herself. It was so far off from the
truth.
“She was, sadly, discharged from her duties two months
ago after the realisation that she wasn’t fit enough for the
job as she was always suffering from one illness or
another. I have spent thousands treating her.
“Nevertheless, I have consulted and instructed my lawyer
to serve them with immediate effect for defamation of
character and other of charges associated to this act,” the
disclaimer read.
After receiving a text message sent by our correspondent
go her mobile phone number requesting her comments
over the nanny’s claims, a lady called back, asking to
know where and how the reporter got Enyinnaya.
The lady refused to say whether the 56-year-old’s
accusations were true or not, promising to get back to our
correspondent 20 minutes after that period.
She had yet to respond more than two hours later when
the report was finally filed in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apply: Yunus and Youth Global Fellowship Program 2018 for Social Business Entrepreneurs

2018/2019 ADMISSION OPENING AND SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDING INTO CHINESE UNIVERSITIES

ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019